Minecraft Server Rules
- PVP is enabled in the survival Overworld, the Nether and The End! Do not attack people within their claims unless agreed upon. PVP outside of claims is at your own risk.
- No excessive and unnecessary griefing allowed! We use land claims to protect against and minimize griefing and raiding; however, ANY UNCLAIMED LAND IS FAIR GAME; if you don’t claim it, it is owned by the community and is free to anyone. (However, to help clarify, building a 200 meter high wall out of dirt right next to someone’s well-designed base is unnecessary griefing! Server administrators and moderators have final decision authority on what constitutes excessive or unnecessary griefing.)
- Do not bring in real world issues, politics or identities into the game.
- Anything that gives players an unfair advantage over others is not allowed. (No cheats or exploits!)
- No lag machines, item duplication, or lava casts are allowed.
- All public communication will be in English.
- End user license agreement from Mojang always applies to Minecraft related activity. See their link for more info.
- For more in-depth discussion on these rules, join our Discord server.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in an immediate kick from the server or a permanent ban, depending on the severity of the action, as determined by the moderator performing the action.
- Please keep chat and in games builds clean (children play Minecraft!)
- Please don’t spawn-camp new players… at least give them a fighting chance!
- Please join the Discord server to extend communication outside of Minecraft chat.
- Unless you clear it with a Moderator first, you should not build right next to spawn… you literally have millions of other places to choose from. (Please try not to trash the area around spawn.)